Tuesday 13 March 2018

Hello There Tonic Studios :D


Tonic dies and their Nuvo range work perfectly for clean and simple cards, even using 'messy' mediums like the Nuvo Embellishment Mouse can still give a crisp look to the card, and I really love layering die-cuts at the moment too :D :D :D You can even do two different looks when using the Nuvo Mousse through a stencil too, either applying in with Cut N Dry foam (which gives a flat result) or whipping it up and scraping it through the stencil to give a nice dimensional look, which is what I opted for :D

Also, in the video I show a cool technique of creating two backgrounds simultaneously, I really like this technique, I usually only apply it to an ink sprayed background, but it works really well when using the Mousse through a stencil too, and the Tonic guillotine slices through it perfectly too once it's dry, see the video to see what I mean lol :D

EXCITING NEWS!!! I found out this week, that I'm officially on the Tonic Studios Design Team now too :D :D YAY!!! I'm sooooooo super excited!!! :D :D :D  So I'm sure you'll be seeing a few Tonic posts from me a week now too :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D 
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine
Craft Perfect Card
Craft Perfect Pearl Card
Hello Posey Floral Affections Die Set
Wings and Things Monarch and Princess Die Set
Aquamarine Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
Beveled Diamond 8x8 Stencil
Aquatic Mist Nuvo Glitter Drops
New Aquamarine Nuvo Alcohol Pens
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Funky Tape Runner
Nuvo Confetti

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D