Thursday 8 November 2018

Wonderfall Tonic Waterfall with Tonnes of Lawn Fawn :D

 

My first ever Waterfall card made for my best friend on her 26th Birthday using memories of her daughter from the past year to fill the different panels :D :D I love Tonic's interactive dies, they make creating fun cards so simple and easy! And of course I had to throw in my favourite Lawn Fawn stamps sets to create the little scenes on each of the panels for this card :D I know Danielle (as well as my other friends and family) really appreciate my cards, so I like to go all out in creating them (might have spent nearly 3 hours on this one hahaha)  But I just love how simple the mechanism for this card was! The time consuming part was deciding on the stamps, masking the scenes and colouring, but having one of Tonic's stamping platforms really makes masking so much easier as you can easily place down your stamps and stamp multiple images exactly where you want them so easily :D :D

Main product used :D
Tonic Wonderfall Waterfall Die Set
Lawn Fawn Stamps
Nuvo Black Shadow Ink Pad
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Copics
Nuvo Midas Touch Pen
Lawn Fawn Scripty Wishes Die
Altenew Light Grey Ink Pad
Red Liner Tape
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Craft Perfect Foam Pads
Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll Pens

To see the process behind this cool waterfall card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D