Friday 16 November 2018

Shakers and Paper Piecing with Tonic Craft Kit #16


My second card making video using the fabulous Floral Layered Hearts Tonic Craft Kit, Kit #16 this time using it for a shaker card, and my old favourite, paper piecing :DI was hoping that I could slot the multi heart die into itself and cut it again, but it didn't quite work out, but as you can see in the video, I just placed the die as close as I could to the previous die-cut one instead and it worked great :D It's also a little tricky to get the exact right sized heart into each heart aperture (as there are so many different sizes), so I added in some smaller hearts to the bigger apertures so that the glitter would show around the perimeter, and I think I like this look better :D Hope you liked both the cards! My ArTi video using the kit will also be live today, so I'll link that below :D

Main products used :D
Tonic Craft Kit #16 - Floral Layered Hearts:
- Mint Blush 6x6 Paper Pad
- Turkish Rose Nuvo Mica Mist
- Rose Water Nuvo Jewel Drops
- Cool Jade Nuvo Embossing Powder
- Textured Craft Perfect Card
- Mermaid Tail Craft Perfect Paper
- White Flower Craft Perfect Paper
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Aquamarine Nuvo Alcohol Pens
Sentiment Strip Dies - Thanks
Pure Sheen Ice White Glitter
Craft Perfect Adhesive Sheets

To see the process behind this pair of craft kit cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's my ArTi video making a little cover for the orange notebook :D 


Here's my kit un-boxing video :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Here's my Tonic Craft Kit Playlist too :D 

Lots more photos below :D