Friday 23 March 2018

Happy Birthday Feathers :D


Some cool Copic colouring with the flicking technique on a subtle background :D I really love these feather images from Poppy Crafts, they call them leaves, but I think they're feathers lol, I did need to stamp them quite a few times to get a decent impression, but you can't expect much for how cheap they are lol :D I used the Lace Oval die to emboss the cut line into one of the backgrounds and I used the Cloud Design embossing folder on the other (this gives a VERY subtle impression, which is different, but just a warning, you'll need to use more shims that you usually would :D) I added some gilding polish over the top to pick out the detail, and I also use my Lace background stamp to add some extra interest on the orange card too :D :D Hope you liked the cards! :D

Main products used :D 
Copics
Ranger Diamond Stickles

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D