Tuesday 20 March 2018

Acrylic Pouring for Cards using Nuvo :D



I've been having a little dabble with the Acrylic Pouring craze recently, and I thought why not give it ago with some Nuvo products! I know it's not technically 'Acrylic' pouring, but you use the same basic principle :D :D :D I did a bigger panel using the same supplies (and these were the leftovers) but I haven't quite finished that yet, I want to embellish it more, but when I have, that'll be up on my ArTi channel :D

When using the Embellishment Mousse instead of acrylic paint, you really do need to stir it well to make sure there are no lumps left (unlike me, as I was being impatient lol!!) but if you do have some lumps, you can always just pick them out before it dries, or leave it in for some extra texture :D Also because I used some glitter mixed with the pouring medium and glue, you get this cool translucent look, and the Mousse gives that kind of look too, it's really fascinating :D  And very different effect from just using Acrylic paints!! I really need to make some more time to do some more experiments like this too, as it was so much fun :D :D :D Hope you liked this effect, I'm pretty certain no one has done this before, but I might be wrong hahaha :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Aquamarine and Spring Green
Nuvo Sparkle Dust - Paradise Blue
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Ice White
White Gesso
Liquitex Pouring Medium
Tonic Funky Glue
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Aquatic Mist
Nuvo Confetti
NEW Nuvo Creative Pens - Aquamarine and Irish Clover
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Tonnes of Tonic Dies
Layered Hexagons 8x8 Stencil
Cut N Dry Foam
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine
3M Scotch 3D Foam Tape
Nuvo Glitter Markers
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
Paintbrushes

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this set of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D