Tuesday 6 March 2018

Cherish Every Moment with Tonic Nuvo Pens :D


I Love my Tonic Nuvo Alcohol Markers, and have been thoroughly enjoying using the original set for over a year now, but there's some extra exciting news!!! They've brought out some NEW colours!! The Coral Reef, Aquamarine and Irish Clover are my absolute favourites (as you can see from my samples hehehe) I also just got the Black Shadow ink pad from Tonic too, and it is fab! I've tried it with my ProMarkers and Copics too and no bleeding whatsoever!! I haven't experimented using water based products with it yet, but I'm certain it won't disappoint :D :D :D

The launch of the NEW pen colours will be in an hour at 6pm over on Hochanda with Paula :D :D :D I can't wait to see all the other samples from the Tonic Design Team too :D and they've got some gorgeous stamps on the show too :D If you scroll down to the bottom of this post, there are some photos of the other samples I made for the shows too :D :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
NEW Tonic Nuvo Creative Alcohol Pens!! On Hochanda at 6pm this evening!!!
Older Tonic Nuvo Creative Alcohol Pens
Tonic Nuvo Black Shadow Ink Pad
Will's Hand Miniature Moments Cherish Die
Exquisite Stamp Collection - Prom Princess Stamp Set
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Honey Gold
3M Scotch 3D Foam Tape
Vellum
Craft Perfect Card
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D