Tuesday 14 March 2017

Sent With Love Brayered Nuvo Mousse :D


A simple but effective way of using your Nuvo Embellishment Mousse with an Embossing Folder :D I also used the dinky little heart shaped tag from the Delicate Gesture Box die set from Tonic to create a trio of heart shaped apertures too :D I like to use dies as the negative of what they were intended to be, it makes them so much more versatile :D

So to create this simple but effective background, start by embossing a piece of white card with your chosen folder, then smoosh a small amount of two colours of Nuvo Mousse next to each other on your Tonic Glass cutting mat, spritz with a little water and mix it in with a palette knife, then use a brayer to apply them over your embossed card (make sure to turn your card or brayer on your second roll over the card so you don't muddy the colours :D) I also watered down the leftover mousse even more and flicked some on with a paintbrush too (this is like my new favourite thing to do, if I can water it down, it seems to get flicked on my page or card lol :D) I also rolled some of the extra mousse onto a scrap of card to use for my sentiment too :D To create my focal panel, I used the heart die three times to create the apertures, and then I simply attached everything together using a strip of vellum and some pre-made Duck Egg Blue Nuvo Crystal Drops :D I was organising my pre-made drops the other day, they're now all in my little staking containers, in rainbow order of course :D It makes such a difference having them pre-made ahead of time, and because you made them yourself you can store them in a small container rather than having to store sheets of self-adhesive embellishments :D Anyway, hope you liked the card :D Don't forget, there won't be a CRaFTi video tomorrow, it'll be another Art Journal Layout over on my ArTi channel :D

Main products used in this video:
A3 Glass Cutting Mat (352E) 
Tonic Retro Fern 8x8 Embossing Folder (1442E)
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Aquamarine (807N)
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse -Cornflower Blue (806N)
Miniature Moments Die - Sent With Love (1254E)
Dimensions Delicate Gesture Box (748E)
Duck Egg Blue Nuvo Crystal Drops (680N)
Funky Tape Runner (422E) 
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
Standard Platinum Cutting Plates
Spellbinders Tool N One

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If you love Tonic products as much as me, why not check out my Tonic Playlist :D



Thank you sooo much to Tonic for providing the Tonic Studios products used in this video :D :D :D 

Lots more photos below :D