Friday 3 March 2017

Happy Anniversary Hydrangea :D


A beautiful bouquet of Hydrangeas makes the perfect focal piece for a lovely Anniversary card :D A completely different look to the previous cards I made with this gorgeous freebie from issue 160 of Simply Cards and Papercraft :D I had so much fun making the last card I did using this freebie, but I wanted to have a go at colouring the hydrangea stamp as well, so this is what I did :D I stamped and coloured the main image three times, then snipped it into different pieces when arranging it on the card so that it didn't look like three of the same image :D I also coloured two butterflies, and I created and oval frame from white card using a crea-nest-lies double stitched oval die :D For the background of my aperture, I took a piece of Aqua Foundations card and added some ink blending using Peacock Feathers Distress Ink, then I simple attached the aperture over the top with 3D foam, then started slotting my flowers in :D I finished the card off with a stamped sentiment, and a scattering of iridescent sequins too :D Hope you liked the card! I really love the way this one turned out :D :D :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Tonnes more photos below :D