Thursday 30 November 2023

Tonic Create & Make #4 - Festive Votive Holder :D

Here's my Up Close video for Tonic's Create and Make #4 die set, the Festive Votive Holder :D Which coordinates perfectly with Showcase #43 The Eternal Love Lantern! I've created a 3 sided and 4 sided votive for the video, but you could definitely scale up the size, and of course so many of the dies are perfect for you Christmas card making too :D  


My corresponding tutorial is using all those small dies from the set to create Christmas Cards that have a cluster feel to them, bringing small dies together to make a bigger impact on your cards, it's especially good if you only have a small die-cutting machine, or if your crafting elsewhere and can only use a small die-cutting machine too :D I do ramble a bit in the video, but I'm hoping verbalising my thoughts might help you create cards like this :D Christine xxx 


Main products featured :D