Sunday 20 August 2023

Tonic Craft Kit #71 - Marshmallow Hugs :D

Here is my Un-Boxing video for this months Tonic Craft Kit, Kit #71! A gorgeous marshmallow/hot chocolate themed kit that you can adapt with all sorts of extra die sets to create different themes on the basic set, I mention quite a few other ways of using the main cup/mug in the video, plus I show how I turned it into a Frankenstein's Monster mug too :D 

And for the corresponding tutorial video for Kit #71 I decided to show a grouting technique using Nuvo products to fill in or grout a detailed die-cut stuck onto a solid piece of card, then once dry, you place another die-cut over the top :D It's a similar technique to flooding a die-cut with Nuvo drops, I did a tutorial video on that a little while back :D 

Main products Featured :D