Saturday 26 February 2022

A Delicious Trio of Cards with Tonic Stamp Club #18 :D

 

Who doesn't love ice cream, cupcakes or sundaes! I think this is a fab all year round set and I mentioned in my Up Close video that I think this could pair well with the Coffee Collection Showcase, and the flat bottomed cone could even be a giant thimble to go with the Sew Happy Showcase too :D But I also just thought cupcakes are an all year round occurrence, and I'm sure we've had tonnes of tiny stamps that would work as seasonal confetti/sprinkles for your cupcakes too :D :D like the tiny gingerbread man, or little leaves :D :D xxx

Main products used :D

To see the process behind this trio of delicious cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D