Thursday 2 September 2021

STAMPtember Blog Party 2021 :D

  

I'm so thrilled to be taking part in the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party again this year! Don't forget to head back to the SSS blog to see all the other party guests blog posts too :D  

I got sent the stunning Fine Petal Background cover die to use on my project, and thought I'd team it up with the Cup of Love coffee themed stamp set I bought from the Make Magic release from last month too :D I didn't film a video as I usually do as I was a little pushed for time (STAMPtember always sneaks up on me lol), but I thoroughly enjoyed having a quick play with some Cosmic Shimmer and Nuvo goodies to make this card :D Hope you like it too :D Hope you have a fab month and enjoy the rest of the STAMPtember releases! I can't wait to see what else is coming!! :D xxx 

P.s. here's my voucher code for you all to use :D 

Main products used :D 


Lots more photos :D