Sunday 4 July 2021

Tropical Happy Birthday with Lawn Fawn and Creative Expressions :D

 

As you know, I LOVE cutting into die-cuts and changing them, and I just could not resist snipping into Sue's Bold Word dies and using the letters individually! It is a little bit of effort to snip them all out individually, but it basically gives you the look of just using alphabet dies, but you didn't need a full set to do it, just a fantastic word die that can be used in so many other ways too :D Hope you like how the cards came out as much as I do!! And of course I had to make them tropical themed and use some of the brand new Lawn Fawn goodies that I treated myself to last week :D :D xxx

Main products used :D

To see the process behind this pair of tropical DL cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D