Tuesday 22 December 2020

Frosty the Woodware Snowman with Arteza Gouache :D

 

I could not resist buying this Frosty Snowman Stamp from Woodware and Francoise Read earlier in the year, and after I'd bought this one, my mum bought me the gnome too, so I thought I would use them both together in today's video :D And I wanted to pull out my Arteza Gouache paints again! I REALLY love these paints and wish I had the opportunity to paint with them more!! :D :D and then of course I finished the cards with some Opal Blaze Polish, and I used the Touch Tip Applicators this time just to show you can use them and the pot interchangeably :D xxx

Main products used :D

To see the process behind this pair of adorable Woodware Character Christmas cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D