Tuesday 27 October 2020

Sending Hippo Hugs with Tonic Stamp Club #2 :D

I don't know about you, but I've been eagerly awaiting the release of this months Stamp Club! These characters are sooo adorable!! I am a little biased and the tortoise is my absolute favourite as he reminds me of my tortoise Charles who is currently hibernating in the shed :D  But the hippos and elephants are also pretty adorable too! And I love all the punny sentiments too! We can't be without those :D I think the coordinating die set for this month is brilliant too becuase it has a grassy border die, and a cloud border die too which are invaluable when making scene cards with cute critters :D And this month instead of an extra add-on stamp set, we have an add-on die set, which is perfect for cutting out all your sentiments, or even for creating backgrounds from simple shapes too :D Hope you enjoyed the video, I've also linked my Up Close video below too :D :D

Main products used :D

To see the process behind this pair of hippo cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D

 And Here's my Up Close video too :D 

Lots more photos below :D