Tuesday 1 September 2020

Gilding Flake Experiment with Tonic Craft Kit #35 :D

 

My second and final card making video using Tonic Craft Kit #35 :D At the very end of my Un-boxing video for this kit, I show you something that I thought of while chatting through the kit, and I did manage to film a quick video showing the technique on a couple of cards :D Sorry I've been really slow at getting my videos edited this month! I will be better next month :D :D Hope you enjoyed them and I hope your kit arrives soon too :D :D

Main products used :D (I can't link everything as some of it's not out yet, but I linked to some different colours of the craft perfect I used the technique on :D :D) 

To see the process behind this pair of technique based cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D