Wednesday 22 July 2020

Northern Lights Sky with Designer Boutique Festive Silhouettes :D


These new Designer Boutique DL Rubber Stamps and so gorgeous! They are packed full of little details that you don't initially notice, and this woodland one has to be my favourite of the lot! That squirrel running up the tree and the tiny little rabbits are sooooo adorable!! And as soon as I saw this stamp set, I just knew I wanted to give a Northern lights kind of sky a go :D I decided to start with a base of Matt Chalk Polishes which I watercoloured on and then I added some Iridescent Cosmic Shimmer watercolours over the top and the tones from the Summer Garden set worked perfectly :D :D Hope you enjoyed the video :D :D xxx

 Main products used :D



To see the process behind this trio of northern lights inspired cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D