Thursday 25 June 2020

Adorable Papercuts Winter Fox Christmas Cards :D


This Papercuts Festive Edger is so adorable, who doesn't love a cute fox on a Christmas card, and wearing a Santa hat too :D Also I literally just realised as I'm posting this video that the fox has a tail, and it completely didn't register with me as I was making my cards lol, it's very hard to un-see it now, so I have no idea how I missed it, I reckon I thought his tail was behind him and merged into the solid piece lol anyway, at least you'll know when you're making your card that it works with or without the tail lol :D Hope you enjoyed the video :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this pair of adorable fox cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D