Wednesday 18 March 2020

A Motivational Trio of Card with Bio Twinkles :D


Bio Twinkles are a relatively new product from Cosmic Shimmer, they originally had Twinkles, which are basically a glitter glue with a fine applicator nozzle, but they've now made a biodegradable version :D The bottles I used in my video below are prototypes, and the actual bottles are cylindrical, so are really easy to distinguish from the original twinkles :D I tried to show a couple of different ways you can use these new Twinkles, but the techniques would easily apply to any other glitter glue/paste kind of products too :D :D Hope you enjoyed :D :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this trio of bio twinkles cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D