Tuesday 30 April 2019

Lawn Fawn Toadstool Butterfly Reveal Wheel Card :D


A fun thank you card using lots of gorgeous Lawn Fawn dies that I got for Easter :D I actually treated myself to the Reveal Wheel die set when it came out, but I hadn't had a chance to use it until now, I thought I'd start out simple using it with the Butterfly Add-On I got for Easter along with the adorable Toadstool House and Border dies :D :D I really love  Lawn Fawn dies, they're always so adorable, and I LOVE that they keep their style consistent so everything new and old coordinates perfectly :D All the products I used to make this card are included as picture links below, and I've also added the video showing you the process behind the card too :D Hope you liked it :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this reveal wheel card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D








My Essentials :D