Friday 26 October 2018

Happy Christening Day Primrose :D


It was my gorgeous God Daughters Christening nearly 2 months ago now, but I've only just gotten round to editing the footage of the card I made her :D :D I was having fun playing with the gelli plate, and I finally got round to using the 'Christening Day' dies from Christina's Baby Occasions dies, this is the first Christening I've been to other than my own, so usually I don't have a use for a sentiment like that, but on this occasion it was perfect :D :D :D

Main products used :D
Happy Word Die
Card Making Magic Baby Occasions Dies
Gelli Plate
Wild Honey Distress Oxide
Mini Distress Ink Cubes
White Card
Lemon Lustre Craft Perfect Card
Brayer
Tonic Midas Touch Aqua Shimmer Pen

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D