Thursday 9 August 2018

Nuvo Embellished Leaves :D


A pair of Nuvo embellished cards using the exclusive leaf dies from Craft Kit #12, I know this kit has sold out now, but I'm sure there are plenty of you out there who have got yours and are looking for extra ideas :D :D And, I think if you've been getting the kits from the very beginning, you might actually have all the products I've used to create these two cards, as I know the two shimmer powders I've used have been in kits, and we've had a tiny Crystal Glaze and multiple other little bottles of Nuvo drops too :D :D Adding the Nuvo drops inside a die-cut element is one of my favourite techniques, and my old video 'Nuvo Embellished Cascading Butterflies' (link below) which was the first time I got to play with Nuvo products, is my most viewed video too :D :D And I also recently used the Crystal Glaze and Shimmer powders technique in a video too lol :D :D Anyway, hope you like the cards and video, and I will embed those two videos below too :D :D :D

Main Tonic products used:
Tonic Craft Kit #12 (it's sold out now)
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Shimmer Powders - Atlantis Burst and Green Parade
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew, Olive Branch, Sunlit Meadow and Apple Green
Nuvo Diamond Hybrid Ink Pads
Tim Holtz Mini Ink Storage Tin
Nuvo Clear Mark Ink Pad
Midas Touch Aqua Shimmer Pen
Craft Perfect Copper Mine Card
Crafti Potential A2 Stitched Rectangle Dies
Tonic Craft Pick

Check out my own range of CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine 
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Craft Perfect Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Rainbow Gems/Rhinestones 
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
Tonic Midas Touch AquaFlow Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Tonic Card Creaser
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this pair of Nuvo embellished cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


My first ever play with Nuvo products :D


The Crystal Glaze and Shimmer Powder technique :D 


Lots more photos below :D