Saturday 26 May 2018

Happy Everything with Nuvo Watercolour Pencils :D


A very pastel card for me, having a play with the NEW Nuvo watercolour pencils :D I had been dying to see if they'd work through a stencil and still move if I sprayed them, and they did :D :D :DI was also keen to try and see if I could scribble the Nuvo Glitter Markers onto a stencil, spray with water and then press onto card to get a negative impression of the stencil, and that worked too :D :D :D Hope you liked this unusually pastel card from me lol :D

Main products used :D
Nuvo Brilliantly Vibrant Watercolour Pencils
Midnight Shadows Nuvo Glitter Markers
Crafti Potential Crafti Words - Happy
Crafti Potential A2 Stitched Rectangle - Fleur De Lis
Tonic Wings & Things Butterfly & Dragonfly Die Set
Tonic Flowers and Flourishes - Beethoven's Rhythm
Silver Moondust Nuvo Glitter Drops
Pale Periwinkle Nuvo Jewel Drops

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this pastel card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D