Monday 12 February 2018

Let Your Light Shine with Spellbinders :D


A card idea redo (plus make better) from years ago, when I did the same thing with white heat embossed roses, but I watercoloured using Distress Stains. However I thought this gorgeous Moon Flower stamp and die set from Spellbinders would be a great image to re-create the card with, and I thought why not try out my Aladine Dye Ink Pads for watercolouring, and they work fabulously!! AND even better, they're only £1.50 a pad!?!?! I might have just ordered the rest of the colours hehehe :D :D These are a great versatile ink, they're great for stamping, watercolouring, ink blending and they even ghost really well too (lots more videos to come showing how I've used them!) :D :D I then used another set from Spellbinders (the Light Shine set) to add on some over stamping in the background, I think this really adds to the card, and it's something I probably wouldn't have done 3 years ago when I made the original card hehehe :D Here's the link to my original card from ages ago :D :D

Main Spellbinders products used :D
Stamp and Die Set Cool Vibes Moon Flower (Spellbinders Website)
Stamp and Die Set Cool Vibes Moon Flower (CraftStash Website)
Stamp and Die Set Cool Vibes Light Shine (Spellbinders Website)
Stamp and Die Set Cool Vibes Light Shine (CraftStash Website)
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine (Spellbinders Website)
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine (CraftStash Website)
Standard Cutting Plates
Main Attraction Tool
Tool N One (Spellbinders Website)
Tool N One (CraftStash Website)
3M Scotch 3D Foam Tape

Other products used :D
Aladine Izink 5cm Dye Ink Pads - Ocean, Emerald, Miel, Framboise and Cassis
Aladine Izink Pigment Dropper Inks - Tulip
Aladine Izink Dye Ink Sprays - Cerise
Cosmic Shimmer True White Detail Embossing Powder
Versamark Clear Ink Pad
Papermania Pink Heat Tool
Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
Tonic Card Creaser

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D