Monday 15 January 2018

Merry Christmas Spellbinders :D


I know it's a little late to be posting a Christmas card video, but I have a couple left, so wanted to put them up :D :D I'm back to my usual schedule of posting a Spellbinders video every Monday again now :D AND I'm going to be adding in an extra Spellbinders video each week too!! Not sure if it'll be another fixed day, but I'm attempting 8 Spellbloggers posts (with videos) a month :D :D I love these Christmas silhouette dies from Spellbinders, and I combined them with a couple of the Christmas word die sets along with a 'caught in crystal' background created with PVA glue and Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders :D I've done a couple of different 'caught in crystal' backgrounds recently just trying out the different mediums, and I think just using your basic PVA glue gives the best results :D Hope you liked the card! :D

Main Spellbinders Dies used :D
Shapeabilities Merry Christmas Holiday 2017
Shapeabilities Deck the Halls Holiday 2017
Die D-Lites Naughty or Nice Holiday 2017
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine

Other products used :D
Crafters Companion Silver Snowflake Acetate
Tonic Studios Funky PVA Glue
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops
Tonic Craft Perfect White Pearl and Satin Silver Mirror Card

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D