Tuesday 5 December 2017

Tonic Floral Affections Collection Spinner Card :D


An elegant spinner card using a bit of everything from the NEW Floral Affections collection from Tonic! This collection is launching tomorrow (Wednesday 6th December 2017) on Hochanda at 6pm, so be sure to check out the shows!! I was lucky enough to make a few samples for the show, and prepare a few demos, so fingers crossed I get some of my cards on the telly hehehe :D There are so photos of the other cards at the end of this post too :D I just had to use these stunning dies to make a spinner card, and I thought as it's quite a lengthy process, that I would film it :D When making a spinner card, I like to use a really long piece of invisible thread, and I wrap it around the card multiple times (in case you wonder what I'm doing in the video lol) this way it stays nice a taught!! In the past (so about 3 years ago) I just used to sandwich the thread between tape, and they would always become saggy after I'd spun them only a couple of times, so I then came up with this solution and have been improving it ever since :D Hope you liked the card and the video!! Don't forget to tune into Hochanda on Wednesday evening and all through the day on Thursday too :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Floral Affections Collection
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Gunmetal Grey and Royal Aubergine
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Silver Moondust
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Craft Perfect Satin Mirror Card - Frosted Silver

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStah know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this spinner card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 


Loads more photos below :D









The other cards I made using the Floral Affections Collection, hopefully you'll see these being demoed on the telly too hehehe :D