Monday 29 December 2014

Chemistry Themed Shaker Cards :D


I got loads of lovely crafty goodies for Christmas, and I could not wait to start making cards with them :D This trio will be for friends on my Chemistry course at Uni :) I've seen the trend of shaker cards coming back in, and I couldn't resist making some of these flask dies into them :) I used the Paper Smooches Chemistry Bottles dies, and the Simply Said sentiment stamp set. I also used Simon Says Stamp stitched circle dies, and the Scripty Thanks and Stitched Journalling Card dies sets from Lawn Fawn :D For the die cut thanks, I used white card, then coloured it with a lime green promarker, I then heat embossed it with 2 layers of clear embossing powder, and then I turned it over and coloured the back with a medium blue promarker to give a mottled effect, and I did the same with the little stars too :D I really love the way these cards turned out, and I can't wait to make lots more cards with these dies :D 




I am entering these cards into the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge Blog http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/