Wednesday 1 July 2020

White Wonderland Spinner Card with Tonic Craft Kit #33 :D


My third and final video with Tonic Craft Kit #33 :D I mentioned in my Un-Boxing video that I thought this die set would be fab for a spinner card, so I just had to give it a go :D Hope you enjoyed all the my kit videos this month! I'm determined to get them up sooner next month and hopefully post at least one of them while the kit is still in stock lol :D Stay Safe! xxx

Main products used :D (I will update this once the White Wonderland colour trend launches! and I'm really sorry that the kit has sold out, but I've left the links so you can see what the kits all about :D)


To see the process behind this spinner card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D