Wednesday 8 July 2020

Layered Art Deco Die-Cuts with Tonic Craft Kit #34 :D


I'm trying to get my videos up super quick this month, so if you missed my Un-Boxing video I posted it on the day the kit officially launched :D :D In that video you will have seen my samples, so there'll be one more video to follow after this which I'll probably save for later in the month :D :D This video shows the intended way to use the dies, and in the other video I show you lots of ways to use the Nuvo products from the kit, so keep your eyes peeled for that :D :D :D Enjoy xxx

 Main products used :D


To see the process behind this pair of cards made with Kit #34, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Also, here's my Un-Boxing video in case you missed it :D :D


Lots more photos below :D