Friday 24 July 2020

Happy 20th Birthday Tonic :D


I've decided to put both my 20th Birthday videos in the same blog post, as I kept them coordinating and used the same colour scheme :D The large exclusive birthday die set is so versatile with tonnes of different basic shapes inside as well as the ability to create 3 different variations of party bags/gift bags too :D But obviously the new stencil and Nuvo products have to be my favourites :D :D For the Nuvo there's 2 exclusive colours of Nuvo drops, which coordinate perfectly with the Blue Blossom colour trend (if you got any of that last year) and then there is a gorgeous pink icing Nuvo Glacier Paste too, a much subtler tone than the Mambo Melon from the Tropical Paradise colour trend :D I decided to use it thinly through the stencil to give a subtle effect, applying it with one of the the Nuvo sponges :D I hope you've been enjoying the 20th Birthday events for Tonic! I thought I'd leave my post till the end as you might have already gotten some of the items in the post if you ordered on Monday :D Have a fab day! Christine xxx

Here's my card making video, just using a few of the dies from the exclusive party bag set :D


And here's making one of the gorgeous party bags :D Both video use all the exclusive Nuvo products too :D


Main products from the Birthday Event :D

Lots more photos below :D