Wednesday 22 January 2020

Tonic Craft Kit #30 Nuvo Crackle Mousse :D


The first of 2, possibly 3 (if I get a chance to film a third) videos using Tonic Craft Kit #30, Spring Sentiments :D I think this is a real staple kit, and it'd work wonderfully with the newest Designer's Choice die set too :D One of my favourite things from this months kit is the Crackle Mousse! I had so much fun experimenting with it, and I can't wait for the remaining 7 colours to launch too :D If you want to hear all my ramblings about the mousse, check out my un-boxing video linked further down :D Hope you enjoyed this fun use of the new crackle mousse, I'll put my second video up later this week :D :D xxx

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this set of crackle mousse cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's my Kit #30 Un-Boxing video too :D


Lots more photos below :D