Tuesday 28 January 2020

Paper Piecing with Tonic's Mosaic Dies :D


Did you get hold of the gorgeous Mosaic dies from Tonic when they first launched? Or yesterday in the Wednesdie deals? If you did, why not give some paper piecing a go with them :D I've used the Orchid Meadow set, but I've linked the Gates of Atlantis below too, as both work great for this technique :D I add my initial die-cut to some double sided adhesive, there's 2 reasons for this, 1 because it makes the whole process quicker, and 2 when you get fed up with piecing the bits back in, you can finish the rest of the design with glitter :D :D Have a nosy at my video below to to see the full process, and if you find the video too fast you can always slow it down on YouTube :D Hope you liked this extra inspiration for you Mosaic Dies! Have a fab day, Christine xxx

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this paper pieced mosaic card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D