Monday 27 January 2020

Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Flakes with Pink Ink Designs :D


Aurora Flakes, brand new to Cosmic Shimmer are a really cool product, I'd describe it as a cross between gliding flakes and glitter... so therefore they can be used in the same ways you would usually apply gilding flakes and glitter too :D I think they come in 10 different colours, each one being a mix of 2 colours, I got given the Golden Rose colour way to work with, and I must say I LOVED it!! :D They work so well in conjunction lots of the glitters that are already in the Cosmic Shimmer range too, and as you can see on the card above I faded the Aurora Flakes into some Iced Crystals :D :D Then I matched my colouring to all the interference colours from my background :D You can also see on the tag below how you can stamp with Cosmic Shimmer Flake and Glitter glue and apply the Aurora Flakes to that which looks amazing, and that frog from the Fungi stamp set from Pink Ink Designs looks stunning :D :D Hope you liked the video and it gave you a few ideas of how you can use these stunning Aurora Flakes :D :D xxx

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this card and tag using the brand new Aurora Flakes, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D