Wednesday 25 September 2019

Lots of Tags with Tonic Craft Kit #26 :D


A collection of tags created with this months Tonic Craft Kit :D You get to see my proper process in this video, as I had no idea what I wanted my tags to look like in the beginning, I just picked what papers I wanted to go together and started cutting! And in the end I did use pretty much everything that I'd cut out :D :DI also changed my mind as I as going along too, once I;d cut the chevron piece from the glitter card I thought I can't waste those pieces, so I cut another one from dark blue and swapped the pieces over and did some paper piecing :D Hope you liked this take on the kit, if you're a loved or making little gift tags, you're gunna love this kit :D :D

To see the process behind this collection of tags, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's the link to my Un-Boxing video in case you missed it :D


Main products featured in the kit :D




Lots more photos below :D