Thursday 30 May 2019

Thank You Cards with Lots of Cosmic Shimmer :D


A pair of thank you cards using some new Cosmic Shimmer products I got for Easter and showing how fabulously the Cosmic Shimmer Opal Polish goes with the Nuvo Dream Drops as they both have that stunning iridescent finish :D :D I was also trying out the Luna Paste from Cosmic Shimmer for the first time too, and it gives some gorgeous effects! I really love how these 2 cards came out, I think they have a really arty feel to them and looking at them again now just makes me feel happy lol :D Hope you liked them too, and enjoyed the process behind the cards in the video as well :D :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this pair of Cosmic Shimmer cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D