Monday 20 May 2019

A Pair of Shaker Cards with Tonic Craft Kit #21 :D


My final video using Kit #22 and I decided to do a couple of quick and easy shaker cards :D And I also wanted to make use of the embossing powder and mousse from the kit too, so I used them both to make a subtle background for my cards, and can you believe that I still have half that tiny pot of embossing powder left after heat embossing an A5 stamped background!! It really does go a long way :D I also love that you can use the flower dies by themselves too, and as I was moulding the small flower, all I could think of was that it looked like a skip crisp lol :D :D

I hope you've enjoyed all the cards I've made this month, make sure to check out my Tonic Craft Kit Playlist which is on the end card of my video :D Or you can just search for it on my channel too :D I've really enjoyed playing with this months kit and I can't wait to see what Tonic bring out for next month :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this pair of craft kit cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D