Saturday 18 May 2019

Hap-pea Mother's Day with Lawn Fawn :D


I adore this pea themed stamp set from Lawn Fawn, it is just sooooo cute!! My mum was also quite taken by it, so I had to use it on her Mother's Day card :D :DI'm sure you'll see it popping up again soon as my Nan loves eating peas from the pod :D I love how Lawn Fawn stamps always make you feel so happy, they're just so cute!!! This really is my favourite kind of card to make, and it's what I always go towards when I'm making a card for someone specific :D An ink blended and Nuvo filled background with a cluster of coloured and fussy cut elements towards the top third :D seems to be my go to lol anyway, hope you liked the card :D scroll down for the video :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D