Tuesday 9 April 2019

Stenciling with Nuvo Dream Drops :D


Here's one of my cards using the fabulous Dream Drops! It's a really quick card and video too, but I just love how these Dream Drops work! I've put one or two videos up using them already, and I also went through 15 different projects using them in my Up Close video below, and tonnes more techniques and ways to use them in my Techniques video too :D Both embedded below :D Hope you enjoyed this really simple card using the fab media spatulas from Tonic to spread a couple of colours of dream drops haphazardly through a stencil to create a subtle background :D :D

Main products used:
Dragon Scales Dream Drops (UK Tonic)
Dragon Scales Dream Drops (UK CraftStash)
Dragon Scales Dream Drops (USA Tonic)
Cloud 9 Dream Drops (UK Tonic)
Cloud 9 Dream Drops (UK CraftStash)
Cloud 9 Dream Drops (USA Tonic)
Love Potion Dream Drops (UK Tonic)
Love Potion Dream Drops (UK CraftStash)
Love Potion Dream Drops (USA Tonic)
Nuvo Silicone Spatulas (UK Tonic)
Nuvo Silicone Spatulas (USA Tonic)
Tonic Petal Pattern Stencil (UK Tonic)
Tonic Petal Pattern Stencil (USA Tonic)
Tonic With All My Love Die (UK Tonic)
Tonic With All My Love Die (UK CraftStash)

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's my video with tonnes more project examples :D


And here's my video showing loads of cool techniques too :D


Lots more photos below :D








My Essentials :D