Saturday 13 April 2019

Washi Cards with Tonic Craft Kit #21 :D


A couple of pretty simply cards playing around the the fabulous Distressed dies, washi tape and gilding flakes from Kit #21 of the Tonic Craft Kit :D I have to say, I think this is one of my favourite Craft Kits they've done to date, I love how it all goes together so well, and that you get such a variety of designs in this distressed style across the stamps, dies and stencil :D :D I've got 3 or 4 more videos using this kit to come too, so I hope you enjoy them all :D :D And if you haven't seen the kit yet, check out my un-boxing video embedded below :D :D

Subscribe to the Tonic Craft Kit here if you're in the UK or Europe and here if you're in the USA

Main products featured :D
(UK & Europe) Tonic Craft Kit #21 - Distressed Edges
(USA) Tonic Craft Kit #21 - Distressed Edges
- Exclusive Distressed Edge Die Set
- Blue Night Washi Tape
- Radiant Gold Gilding Flakes:
(UK - Tonic) (USA - Tonic) (UK - CraftStash)
- Dual Ended Blender Brush:
(UK - Tonic) (USA - Tonic)
- Golden Glacier Specialty Card:
(UK - Tonic) (USA - Tonic) (UK - CraftStash)
Tonic Cross Stitch Circle Dies:
(UK - Tonic) (UK - CraftStash)

To see the process behind this pair of craft kit cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's a link to my un-boxing video too :D


Lots more photos below :D














My Essentials :D