Wednesday 20 March 2019

Woodland Walk Dragonfly Boxes with Tonic Craft Kit #20 :D


My final video using Tonic Craft Kit #20, this time making the actual box from the kit :D I decided to do a couple in the video showing how to use them with the stamps and also the Nuvo Shimmer Powder and Mica Mist too :D Hope you enjoyed :D

To get your hands on this kit, click on either of these links! Use the UK link if you're in the UK or Europe, and the USA link if you're in the USA :D :D I have a feeling this is going to be a popular kit, so make sure to secure yours now so you can sit back and wait for it to arrive in April :D :D :D

***The majority of this kit isn't available yet, but I'll add in some links once the Woodland Walk collection launches in April :D

Main products used/featured in this video :D
(UK) Tonic Craft Kit #20 - Woodland Walk
(USA) Tonic Craft Kit #20 - Woodland Walk
Exclusive – Dragonfly Box Die Set (14 Dies)
Exclusive – Dragonfly Box Stamp Set (6 Stamps)
6 x 6 Paper Pack – Woodland Walk
Classic Card – Grass Green
Specialty Card – Green Leaves
Mini Mica Mist - Wild Olive
Shimmer Powder – Falling Leaves
Jute Bakers Twine (UK)
Jute Bakers Twine (USA)
Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pads (UK CraftStash)
Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pads (UK Tonic)
Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pads (USA Tonic) 

To see the process behind these two boxes, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If you want to see the content of the kit in more detail, and see how to assemble the box, please watch my un-boxing video below :D


Lots more photos below :D






My Essentials :D