Thursday 7 March 2019

Clean and Simple Card with Tonic Keepsake Insert Creator Dies :D


A clean and simple card using the stunning patterned panel die from one of the brand new Keepsake Insert Creator dies from the Memory Book range from Tonic Studios :D I absolutely love this design and just had to make a card with it :D I did one of my favourite methods of cutting the intricate die and the solid backing piece, sticking them together (being careful that no glue squidges out), and then I add colour with alcohol pens :D For an extra special look, you can even spray on some spray glue and add glitter too :D I'm also in love with those little hole reinforcers, they look like the Tonic bubbles! So cute, and the greatest little accent for a card too :D :D Hope you liked the card, and to see the other cards and the memory books I made using this brand new die sets, check out my Up Close & Personal video linked below :D

Main Tonic products used :D

The Life You Love Keepsake Insert Creator Dies (UK)
Nuvo Alcohol Pens (UK)
Nuvo Alcohol Pens (USA)
Thanks Sentiment Strip Die (UK)
Thanks Sentiment Strip Die (USA)
Ice White Pure Sheen Glitter (UK)
Ice White Pure Sheen Glitter (USA)
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss (UK) 
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss (USA) 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's a link to my Up Close & Personal video showing these die sets too :D :D


Lots more photos below :D









My Essentials :D