Thursday 28 February 2019

Happy Birthday with Sparkle Pens :D


My final card making video using the Crafter's Inspiration #21 Magazine Box Kit with Sparkle Pens and Harmony Ink Pads :D There'll also be another video up later this evening showing all the cards I made for the magazine in a kind of 5 ways with one box kit sort of video :D Anyway, for this card I used the Floral Garden Sparkle Pens to create my background, then I was playing around with stamping with Sparkle Pens and the Harmony Ink Pads using the free stamps from the kit, and the free stencil to add on some subtle pattern with tone on tone ink blending too :D I then finished the card with the free 'Happy' word die, and one of the sentiments too, then finally a scattering of gems and white pen detail :D Hope you liked the card! :D

Main products used :D
Fine Black Pen
White Gel Pen

To see the process behind this sparkle pen card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D







My Essentials :D