Tuesday 18 July 2017

Meow You Doin' Tonic? :D



A cute 'Meow You Doin'?' card I made for one of the lovely editors I work with, Natalie :D I just got this gorgeous Meow You Doin' stamp set from Lawn Fawn, and I knew she had a couple of cute kitties, so I just had to colour them like hers, and make a card for her :D I also used lots of Tonic products to create my background and focal strip, and I even used my wonderful Nuvo Creative pens to colour in the cute kitties, building up the dark tones using the selection of grey tones in the range :D :D :D Hope you liked today's Blog Tonic card and video :D

Tonic products used in this video :D
Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Amethyst Purple
Tonic 6x6 Beautiful Bokeh Stencil
Framed Screens Background Dies Zig Zag and Floral Motif
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Royal Aubergine
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Sweet Lilac
Nuvo Creative Pens - Stormy Greys, Depth and Shadow and Rosy Pinks
Tonic Scissors
Tim Holtz Sheers
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Funky Tape Runner
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform 

Other products used :D
Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin'? Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Bannertastic Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Ink Ink Cubes - Manatee, Fresh Lavender and Sugarplum
Coconut White Foundations Card
Creative Dies Nesting Hearts
Cut N Dry Foam
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Loads more photos below :D :D :D