Tuesday 25 July 2017

Distress Oxide With Tonic Cerys Fairy :D


A best wishes card experimenting with Distress Oxide ink blending and using the gorgeous Cerys Fairy stamp and die along with Nuvo Alcohol pens to create my focal element :D  I got these gorgeous fairy stamps and dies a while ago, and I've used one or two of them, but I have been dying to colour one with my Nuvo Creative Alcohol Pens, and I've finally gotten round to it :D And as I had the coordinating die (this also has a stand alone intricate inner die too) I thought I might as well create one of my inky messy backgrounds, so I used a couple of colours of Distress Oxide and a Tonic stencil to create a washy orangey pink background :D I added some dangling hearts using one of the leaf stamps from the Modern Buttonhole stamp set, and some hand drawn ones too, then I finished it off with the Best Wishes sentiment and a scattering of pre-made black and white Nuvo Crystal drops :D Hope you liked the card :D

Tonic products used in this video :D
Cerys Fairy Reflections Stamp Set and Die Set
Nuvo Creative Pens
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
Nuvo Aqua Flow Obsidian Black Pen
Best Wishes Miniature Sentiment Die
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White and Ebony Black
Beveled Diamonds 6x6 Stencil
Modern Buttonhole Stamp Set
Funky Tape Runner
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Basic Mixed Layering Rectangle Dies 

Other products used in this video :D
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Coconut White Foundations Card
Distress Oxide - Worn Lipstick and Spiced Marmalade 
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
A6 White Card Blank

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D

 

A few more photos below :D