Tuesday 11 July 2017

Just To Say Thank You Tonic Shaker :D


A thank you shaker card using the new shaker blister and coordinating die sets from Tonic :D These are a fab way to make fuss free shaker cards, as there's no need to faff around with foam tape :D :D I used my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform to stamp out my floral images, I love this stamp positioning tool so much!! It's such a sturdy piece of kit, and works perfectly too :D And to create the cool ombre background, I used some gorgeous pink tones of Nuvo Embellishment Mousse along with some small pieces of Cut N Dry foam :D Hope you liked this weeks Blog Tonic post! I really love the way this card came out! I especially love how I added in the buttons to the floral arrangement, I must remember to do that more often :D :D See you next week :D

Main Tonic products used in this video :D
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Peony Pink and Pink Flambe
Shaker Blister and Die Set - Circle
Modern Buttonhole Stamp Set
Just to Say Sentiment Die
Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Moonstone
Detailed Deco Stencil
Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard 
Tonic Scissors
Funky Tape Runner
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss 
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform

Other products used :D
Ranger Cut N Dry Foam
Altenew Mini Ink Pads - Sea Shore and Rose Petal 
Avery Elle Sentimental Stamp Set

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Loads more photos below :D