Friday 23 July 2021

Mirror Card Background with Papercuts Double Christmas Edgers :D

 

I fancied doing some experimenting with mirror card and Cosmic Shimmer, so that's exactly what I did :D And I decided to apply Crystal Tints, Pearl Tints and Glitter Kiss all over some mirror card, pouncing it around with a mini ink blending tool. I added the Glitter Kiss first to give the card some tooth, but I used the same colour as the mirror card so it didn't detract, then I added the Tints over the top, and I think it almost gives the look of alcohol inks :D But I couldn't stop there lol, so I sprayed it with a bit of water and added some salt too, which helped give the background a crazed kind of effect with some slight texture from the fine grains of salt, and I really loved how it turned out :D xxx

Main products used :D

To see the process behind this pair of sparkly Christmas cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D