Sunday 18 July 2021

Designer Boutique Christmas Giraffes with Caught in Crystal :D


 

The new Designer Boutique stamp collection features some adorable Christmas characters and I could not resist these Giraffes! They're so fun and I'm not sure I've ever seen a Christmas Giraffe before :D I also teamed them up with Caught in Crystal backgrounds using a bunch of Cosmic Shimmer and the Printed Acetate Mandalas from Creative Expressions that came out on Create and Craft with the Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Tints, I couldn't find them to link to, but you can always stamp your own acetate or used plain or foiled acetate too :D :D

Main products used :D

To see the process behind this Christmas Giraffe duo of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D