Wednesday 24 June 2020

Let it Snow with Tonic Craft Kit #33 :D


A really quick pair of Christmas cards utilizing a few of the gorgeous White Wonderland Nuvo prodcuts included in the kit :D I love showing different ways of using products, and using Nuvo drops to create your background is a great example of that, and the benefit to using the Jewel drops is that you get the translucency so you can still see whatever's underneath i.e. the stenciling :D I've got a couple more Kit #33 videos coming soon :D I'm really sorry that it's sold out in the UK, but I know lots of you will appreciate the inspiration :D xxx

Main products used :D I will update this once the White Wonderland colour trend is for sale :D



To see the process behind this pair of quick Christmas cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D