Monday 29 June 2020

Angel Bauble with New Festive Woodware Stamps :D


I am loving the new Festive Woodware stamps :D They did not disappoint!! :D Such gorgeous fun designs, and I couldn't resist adding the gorgeous Patch Angel to the bauble :D I think it's work fabulously with the Nutcracker and Gnome stamps too :D :D I use some positive and negative masking to get the angel inside the bauble which you can see in the video, and I also used spray inks to watercolour with, just to give you another way of using them, and of course you can't have a Christmas card without some sparkle, so I threw in some Pixie Powders too :D Enjoy xxx

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this cute Woodware Christmas card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D