Sunday 23 June 2019

Tonic Craft Kit #23 Merry & Bright Quartet :D


My second of 3 crafting videos using Kit #23 :D Today's video shows a quartet of card ideas, that are pretty quick and simple to produce, and really make the most out of the products in the kit :D I've tried to show a proper mixture of things you can do with the products in the kit, and I've stuck to the Christmas theme of the kit, but these ideas can easily be applied to Birthday cards, or other occasions if you're not in the mood for Christmas in June lol :D Hope you enjoyed the video! There will be one more up soon using this kit, focusing on the glitter and the dies :D :D

Main products used :D




To see the process behind this quartet of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D